D3C is a place for conservative issues & ideas to be promoted while impacting government on all levels through conservative outreach and activism.
D3C is holding a Primary Season Meet N Greet TONIGHT. Come meet Denton County Candidates and talk to them one-on-one during the social time prior to the meeting AND afterwards. Your favorite candidates will have signs and campaign materials for you to take.
Each candidate will speak a VERY short time and, time permitting, there will be a Q and A. Meeting candidates personally is always preferable to reading mailers. The primaries are important for making wise choices and the November General Election is crucial to Texas and the nation. Here is the list of candidates coming:
CANDIDATES ATTENDING TONIGHT
- Allen West - TX GOP Chair
- James Dickey - TX GOP Chair
- Mark Yancey – U.S. Senate
- Desi Maes – U.S. House of Representatives, District 24
- Jeron Liverman – U.S. House of Representatives, District 24
- David Fegan - U.S. House of Representatives, District 24
- Michael Armstrong – U.S. House of Representatives, District 26
- Jack Wyman - U.S. House of Representatives, District 26
- Maria Berry – State Board of Education
- Nancy Cline – State Representative, District 65
- Jared Patterson - State Representative, District 106
- James Trombley - State Representative, District 106
- Jim Johnson - 431st District Court
- George Mitcham - 431st District Court
- Derbha Jones - 431st District Court
- Gina Parker - Criminal Court of Appeals, Place 3
- Brian Walker - Second Court of Appeals, Place 7
- Ryan Williams – County Commissioner, Place 1
- Hugh Coleman - County Commissioners, Place 1
- Tracy Murphree - Denton County Sheriff
- Brian "Wilkie" Wilkinson - Denton County Sheriff
- Dugan Broomfield – Sheriff
- Danny Fletcher – Constable, Place 4
WHEN: JANUARY 20, 2020 - 6:30 p.m. social with the meeting and presentations by candidates beginning at 7:00 p.m.
WHERE: Denton County Elections Administration, 701 Kimberly Dr., Denton, Texas
Looking forward to seeing you and your guests tonight.
D3C meets on the third Monday of each month year. Check this site for updates.
Every effort will be made to vet candidates in local municipality, and school board elections.
Endorsements will only be published when 2/3rds of the members present have voted in favor of endorsement.
To join D3C, go to the Membership Page