The principles in bold (with “*”) are the mandatory principles. To be a member, you must agree to all the mandatory principles and at least twelve (12) of the total fifteen (15) principles.
- The United States is an exceptional nation, from our founding to present-day. The United States is the greatest country history has ever known.
- The federal government should balance its budget. (*)
- All life is precious from fertilization to death and should be protected. (*)
- Current immigration law should be strictly enforced and the federal government should use resources to enforce national security.
- Our Freedoms are protected by the Bill of Rights. (*)
- Marriage is between one man and one woman. (*)
- Those who make, interpret, and enforce the law, only by the intent as it was originally written shall use the Constitution. (*)
- The United States military should be strong, prepared, well-funded and in a perpetual state of world-class readiness.
- Freedom in the workplace is essential and each Texan should have the right to work and should not be compelled to join and/or pay dues to a union.
- Americans are overtaxed and as such government (especially at the federal level) should focus on reducing spending rather than raising taxes.
- Americans should be required to produce a government issued photo identification before casting a ballot in any election.
- Only U.S. Constitutional Laws should be considered in an American courtroom. (*)
- Domestic energy independence should be achieved using all possible means; (increased drilling, large pipeline projects, clean coal technology, natural gas expansion, responsible fracking, conservation, alternative fuels etc.).
- Current federal entitlements are unsustainable over the long term, and they must be reformed or we will risk government insolvency.
- Parents should have increased educational choices for their children.