These principles are mandatory. To be a member, you must agree to all 10. If you do not agree, D3C is not a good fit for you.
- The United States is an exceptional nation based on the Judeo-Christian Founding Principles which include the freedom and protection of individual rights as guaranteed to citizens by the U.S. Constitution.
- The federal government should balance its budget and cut spending. Economic success depends on free market principles.
- All life is precious from fertilization to natural death and should be protected.
- Immigration law should be strictly enforced. The federal government must enforce national security. Texas must protect its sovereignty and freedoms.
- Marriage is between one man and one woman. Government has no role in the institution of marriage.
- Those who make, interpret, and enforce the law, shall adhere to the original language and intent of the Declaration of Independence and the Constitutions of the United States and of Texas.
- The United States military should be strong, prepared, well-funded and in a perpetual state of world-class readiness.
- Only U.S. Constitutional Laws should be considered in an American courtroom.
- Parents should have freedom of choice in the education of their children.
- American families have the inalienable right to defend themselves, to be self sufficient, to embrace personal accountability and responsibility without government interference.